Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 15:19) hurry up
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 15:19) right im defo off now
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 15:20) You are confusing facts and stats again
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 15:30) I think Andrew Lang could have been describing you in this quote Crazy: "He uses statistics like a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination" [Andrew Lang]
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 16:02) Meites' red card at the Millwall game has been recinded
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 16:03) That doesn't give us a chance of winning the game though
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 17:31) Reading's Hal Robson-Kanu, Danny Guthrie and Jobi McAnuff injured for the game on Saturday. Wellens and Neill should be fit for Saturday plus Meite will be in the team, it is all swinging in Donnys favour
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 18:09) Spike, you ask, "is the Oxford English Dictionary wrong?" Some would say that would depend on how old it is!
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 18:15) It's from the online version so is kept up to date. No use using old ones when things keep changing as quick as they do.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:14) the fa are *[smilie=banned.gif]*, why can they never see common sense
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:17) ebbs got to play tomorrow night
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 19:36) So?
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 19:38) Exactly, and grass will grow tomorrow also!
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:43) ebbs were 2-0 up in the 70th min last week before game was abandoned due to floodlight failure, the FA should have just given ebbs the 3 points, ebbs are in a real battle for a playoff place if they end up losing tomorrow
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:44) luckily the team they have to play are playing tonight
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 19:46) Are ebs in the ryman league?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:49) skrill south
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 19:49) WOW!!!
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:52) if it was luton in this situation there would be huge uproar on here
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 19:52) Crazy. 2-0 up, match abandoned after 70 mins and you expect the FA to award your team the points? Get real. The other side could quite easily have scored twice or more in the last twenty minutes. That is why the game must be replayed.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:54) easy to say when it don't affect your team spix, when its someone else they are told to stop whining, funny old game eh, spike would be crying if it was donny
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 19:54) Crazy, when Donnys game against Charlton was abandoned because their pitch was damp you were the one that said "these things happen get on with it" so why not take your own advice
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 19:56) LOL!
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 19:57) they should just play from the 70th min with ebbs 2-0 up
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 19:58) (23 Apr - 21:54)Crazy, when Donnys game against Charlton was abandoned because their pitch was damp you were the one that said "these things happen get on with it" so why not take your own advice
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 19:59) They don't do that in England, see I learned that from you when chatting about that same Charlton game.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (23 Apr - 20:00) LOL!
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 20:01) you learn lots of things from me
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 20:01) Oh and you said the FA won't change the rules for Donny. It will be the same for Ebbsfleet I would think.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 20:04) i bet you will complain if donny go down by one point, had the charlton game not been abandoned you would have survived
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 20:07) It's irrelevant as to whos team it affects Crazy. That is the way it is. You may say it's wrong but you 'aint going to change it. It's tough for Ebbs. but they have no alternative than to accept the situation, like it or not.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 20:07) good news for ebbs anyway, havant are 3-0 down
@  Spike : (23 Apr - 20:07) Don't worry about it Crazy, come and see some decent football with Nicky and me on Saturday, we'll be going to 2 games so it will keep you occupied. Here's a sample of one of the teams you'd see. http://www.doncaster...d_united_h.html
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 20:08) So presumably then, you are now happy with having to replay!!
@  GentlemanSpi... : (23 Apr - 20:09) For no other reason that that results elsewhere are helping Ebbs.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 20:11) im not happy about the replay but thankfully other results are going ebbsfleet's way tonight, that's obvious isn't it
@  Anonymous Ha... : (23 Apr - 20:11) obvious when i said good news
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 08:32) Karl Oyston says he is going to sue Blackpools fans
@  GentlemanSpi... : (24 Apr - 09:41) What, all of them? Should be interesting.
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 10:17) http://www.blackpool...reats-1-6577197
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 18:08) It seems Chelsea will be ok to field a weakened team against Liverpool on Sunday. Why is that when Blackpool received a fine for it? More double standards from the football authorities.
@  GentlemanSpi... : (24 Apr - 18:13) On TV text today it was stated that the rules since Blackpool were fined for fielding a weakened team have been changed. How very convenient that a premiership side whould be the first to benefit from the "rule change!"
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 18:16) When and why did they change it? Was it recently because Chelsea said they might want to field a weak team?
@  GentlemanSpi... : (24 Apr - 18:19) I've no idea Spike. I just repeat what I read.
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 18:23) Now Manchester City Ladies are saying it will take them time with their project of building a team that will be able to compete in the FAWSL. Why did the FA put them in it automatically when it is obvious they haven't got the coaching staff or players to form a decent team. They haven't got a point, they haven't even scored a goal yet they kick Donny Belles out for Man City to replace them. The FA are continuing to make the football in this country a bigger joke than it already is.
@  GentlemanSpi... : (24 Apr - 18:28) If you honestly expect a level playing field (pun) from the FA then I'm afraid to say you're one very deluded man.
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 18:30) Another thing I've just seen, Man City ladies manager is Nick Cushing whose previous experience of football was coaching 12 to 16 year old schoolgirls. At that spix you've a good chance of being the next Man U manager, at least you have an idea about the rules of the game, being a referee
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 18:34) Oh they had to do that because nobody else would go to them, the same as the women players wouldn't go to them.
@  Icklefordian : (24 Apr - 19:09) I've got an FA Coaching Certificate that probably makes me over qualified!
@  Spike : (24 Apr - 19:10) Maybe you could help dig England out of the excrement.

Goal

- - - - -