Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 16:57) why rest him in one of the biggest games of the season? he was either injured or dropped
@  Punk_Life75 : (22 Nov - 16:58) Thanks Lake ;)
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 16:59) Before the game started you said somebody else should be given a chance and to drop Cullen so you must have an idea why
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 16:59) anyway, miller pelly and drury should have started the game
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:00) what are hell are you talking about
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:01) this is why i hate negative defensive tactics
@  Punk_Life75 : (22 Nov - 17:03) Should have started with Cully, Benson, Miller, Walker and Wall. That would have shown them
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 17:04) @ Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 14:28) [img]http://www.sports262.com/public/style_images/sports262-blue/comment_edit.png[/img] [img]http://www.sports262.com/public/style_images/sports262-blue/folder_edit.png[/img]cullen has played in every game this season so odds are he will be our leading scorer, time to give someone else a chance
That is what I'm talking about
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:05) what's your point?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:06) are you going to ban yourself for starting an argument?
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:07) Cullen was injured, not trained until Fri
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 17:07) You asked why he was rested just now when earlier you said he should be to give somebody else a chance
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:08) are wall and walker injured too then? or just not good enough for the bench
@  Punk_Life75 : (22 Nov - 17:08) But I had him in my prediction, it just selfish.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 17:09) I'm not starting an argument, just wondering why you are now questioning what you said should happen.
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:09) JS pleased with the way everyone played
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:09) "just not our day" JS
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:10) got your ticket for next week Anon?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:10) you took my comment in the wrong context
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:11) have you?
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:11) yes
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:12) of course he wouldn't be annoyed we worked hard and only let in one goal
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:13) he be more annoyed if we lost 3-2 though
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:13) he'd
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:15) he was unhappy with the goal being conceded
@  Anonymous Ha... : (22 Nov - 17:20) never mind its only one defeat but this has been coming
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:20) I assume the answer to my question is "No"
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:22) Just get back to winning next week. We were always unlikely to go unbeaten for the rest of the season.
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:23) Right, food and rugby call. Back later.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 17:24) Of course it is a no Ickle.
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:26) I'm looking forward to catching up with a few people at the Lansdowne again next week.
@  Icklefordian : (22 Nov - 17:27) Food not quite ready after all, rugby about to start.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 19:26) Donny are much better away than at home. Won 5 of the 8 away league games played. Only won 1 at home!
@  abcdefghijkl... : (22 Nov - 19:29) I'm sure Anonymous Ha... would go to every game if he could. We would all like to but for any number of reasons cant.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:15) The home form will come back Spike, it`s easier to turn home form round than away form.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 20:19) I hope you are right Lake, the last time we went up from league 1 it was only the away record that did it.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:26) Who have you got next week?
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 20:33) Notts County and Crewe, both away thankfully. After that it's Barnsley and Oldham both away, so we should get something from those.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:39) Just looked at the BBC L1 website and noticed that Eoin Doyle of Chesterfield has 16 goals already this season.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 20:43) I thought he'd scored 19 but whatever it is he's doing well. For all those goals though they are only 3 points above us
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:47) He could be a nice windfall for the Spirites in the January transfer window to a Champ club.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 20:51) I'm sure there are a few clubs will be watching him, not sure how long his contract is for. The problem with strikers they can have a good season and then revert back to what they were like before or if there is a partner he has got that is helping him get those goals what will he be like else where
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 20:52) Billy Sharp did well for Scunthorpe and us but hasn't done very well elsewhere
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:53) Good points but looking at his record at previous clubs he is a proven goal scorer.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 20:56) Charlie Austin is a great example of being a success with every upward step he made.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 21:00) In his 2 years at Hibs he only got 11 goals for the 2 seasons and before that he was playing in Ireland where defences are not up to the quality of the English leagues. Would he be able to make the step up to the Championship and score as many as he is now? Possibly he is that 1 in 50 that can
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 21:03) I didn`t see the Hibs record only the Ireland one, so yes, you are right.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 21:08) Donny have given a couple of youngsters 3 year professional contracts this week, they have been banging goals in on a weekly basis in the youth team. Already PL and Championship clubs are sniffing round.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (22 Nov - 21:12) They are long contracts for youth players so if any of them do go they will go for large sums.It is harder and harder now for clubs to hang onto youth talent with the riches offered in the Prem and Champ.
@  Spike : (22 Nov - 21:40) Sorry for disappearing there was a phone call. They are long contracts but as you say if other clubs want they they'll have to pay well

Goal

- - - - -