Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Righteo guys, the server required some work, so apologies for the long downtime, everything seems to be back to normal, but if you run into any problems, please send me a message. Thanks, Dean84
@  iknewjoepayne : (03 Mar - 21:58) I can't wait for Sat to take a look at the "new" players, at least new to me.
@  starhootsman : (03 Mar - 22:01) Give Wall a game
@  wimbohatter : (03 Mar - 22:03) I am still happy enough with the season but just so totally frustrated by the tactics, matching up etc. Roll on Hitchin on a warm summer’s evening for a PSF with hope and expectation in the air (and a beer in your hand in view of the pitch).
@  Westgate Hatter : (03 Mar - 22:04) Roll on Wembley :)
@  Westgate Hatter : (03 Mar - 22:08) Good night all
@  wimbohatter : (03 Mar - 22:09) Good night Westy.
@  wimbohatter : (03 Mar - 22:11) Well that was at least good fun sharing our misery; good night all and looking forward to returning to winning ways on Saturday.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (03 Mar - 22:21) I vented my frustrations by hitting 30 golf balls off the 2nd tee Al.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (03 Mar - 22:22) Misery loves Company Bill, nite mate talk soon.
@  iknewjoepayne : (03 Mar - 22:30) I'll do it tomorrow, Steve looks like a nice day, 60º on Sat I'll be at KR.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:12) League one. A potential gap of seven points between five and six, we are 6th but could be overtaken by Bradford who have a game in hand. Sheffield United are 5th. Actually we could be overtaken by a few teams or pull away Sheffield though have a little cushion now.
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:14) I'm still disappointed with last nights result. We should have won that game
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:16) Morning Spike. It was a bit frustrating at the end. It seems we are in need of a consistent striker. We have a lot of shots and near misses. Be interesting to compare our ratio with the top teams.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:19) If we can beat Gills on Sat it could, if the other results go our way, put a bit of pressure on those teams immediately below us.
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:20) Last night Preston had 2 on target and Donny had 4 form a similar number of shots taken
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:22) Those above us are losing regularly and we have been catching up with them for a while now. Only Bristol City and Preston seem to have any gas left in there tank
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:24) Blades are starting to pull away and although they don't win in play offs they have to sometime.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:26) And the games are just starting g to run out. A win on Sat then a home win would help us a great deal.
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:26) We haven't lost a play off game
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:27) It's the home games I'm worried about, can't we play them all away?
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:27) It would mean 10 from 12 points and I would take that to the end of the season even ten from 15 if you add on our defeat by Bristol.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:28) That's another problem we have to get beat in a play off sometime. Still think our best chance in next season.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:28) Is
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:31) Next season we might get a better start as long as somebody doesn't decide to try to take us over and disrupt the summer again
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:36) If we can keep most of our players with perhaps the addition of a proven striker we have the makings of a good team. If we do go up this season we will be knows as the yo-yo team. Down, up, down, up in four seasons. My guess is that we would be the bookies favourites to come straight back down.
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 09:42) Going to ring Gillingham now, forgot on Monday and was out till after 4 yesterday. Be back sometime later Spike.
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 09:54) Sorry Dave got called away, catch you later
@  Dave Sargeant : (04 Mar - 10:04) Got a visitor arriving in a few minutes Spike but just been on to Gills. Can pay on the gate, train station five or ten minutes from ground. So should be OK for Sat weather permitting.
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 10:08) That sounds normal, you can usually pay on the gate, I've never had a problem
@  Spike : (04 Mar - 10:10) Sometimes it can cost a pound or 2 more than ordering them but it gives you more flexibility if plans change
@  hatterinSW19 : (04 Mar - 11:29) wimbo, if you're still about, could you check your PMs? Ta! :)
@  wimbohatter : (04 Mar - 11:34) Hi Dawn, just checked but nothing in today.
@  hatterinSW19 : (04 Mar - 11:36) Sent yesterday morning?
@  wimbohatter : (04 Mar - 11:36) I see it now Dawn, will get back to you shortly
@  hatterinSW19 : (04 Mar - 11:37) :)
@  griffo : (05 Mar - 12:36) Just wanted to be the first poster on shoutbox on the 5th march 2015
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 12:51) You've achieved your ambition, well done.
@  Shatter2 : (05 Mar - 18:31) Any details for Saturday yet Dawn?
@  Shatter2 : (05 Mar - 18:32) Cor that was easy , my first shout!
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 18:33) It will be the 7th March. :D
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 18:34) Get yourself on here match days when you can't get to the game.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (05 Mar - 18:36) Especially when Crazy is around and in a bad mood!!!!
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 18:36) Ouch!
@  Icklefordian : (05 Mar - 19:14) Spike just pmed you you and put a request on the Curlz in hospital topic
@  hatterinSW19 : (05 Mar - 19:25) Spike or Sussex, could you pin the sponsorship topic back up, just for a day or two? Thanks.
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 19:25) Ok thanks Ickle
@  hatterinSW19 : (05 Mar - 19:26) Shatter, you should have them now.
@  Spike : (05 Mar - 19:28) Done Dawn
@  hatterinSW19 : (05 Mar - 19:30) Cheers, Spike.
@  Shatter2 : (05 Mar - 23:14) Thanks Dawn just seen info.

Goal

- - - - -