Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Spike : (30 Oct - 21:19) https://pbs.twimg.co...6wzCQAAodEs.png
@  Spike : (30 Oct - 21:19) I wonder what that has cost them.
@  hatterinSW19 : (31 Oct - 09:19) Morning all. :) I wonder if the next passing mod could pin up K88's report on the team training morning for a few days, so it doesn't disappear onto page 2 before everyone gets a chance to read it?
@  hatterinSW19 : (31 Oct - 09:24) Very swift! Thank you. :)
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 09:26) No problem
@  Ironman : (31 Oct - 12:45) I asked for that to happen but got ignored.
@  hatterinSW19 : (31 Oct - 13:16) B)
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 13:18) Afternoon all.
@  hatterinSW19 : (31 Oct - 13:32) Afternoon Curlz. Sorry I wasn't any help.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 13:46) Come on here and ask next time Ironman, more likely to be seen and get a quicker response
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 13:54) No problem Dawn.
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 13:56) Hey Lizard, did you get sorted with a ticket for Burton yet ?
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 14:47) Are you around Spike ? I have a serious issue to discuss with you.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 15:04) I am mate
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 15:37) Spike. I have major issues with hotmail, are you clued up ?
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:03) Don't know much about it but I'll try to sort you out
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 16:08) My mate was trying to sort the rubbish in my inbox and inadvertantly cleaned my entire contact list, including my cv. Just wondered if in any way it was retrievable.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:12) I'll have a look into it but I don't know off the top of my head
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:15) Do you log in to hotmail directly or use something like outlook or live mail to view your e-mails
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 16:17) CURLZ/Spike, the solution should be here https://www.google.c...ta from hotmail
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:21) Lost emails are easy enough to retrieve as hotmail have back ups, the contact list is more difficult
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 16:21) I just type hotmail then hit sign in. Lake im not clued up at all. Spike Ive pm'd you my details. Should I pm them to you Lake ?
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 16:23) Do it mate not sure I can do much but any efforts are worth a try.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:24) That's why I asked if he looks at his e-mails directly on the hotmail website, if so, hotmail may be able to retrieve contacts and your cv from their back ups
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 16:39) CURLZ, I have gone through the prosedure for restoring contacts and It said "No contacts available to restore, ir contacts deleted more than 30 days ago restore is not possible" I will keep trying mate.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 16:42) Were your contacts synchronized form facebook?
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:55) I, ve found a list of e mail addresses that are your contacats,
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 16:57) Typing them out atm, not sure if it is them all but its a start
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 17:02) Steve, no conection to facebook mate. It was not invented when I started out 15 years ago. That is when I started to put good contacts in my list.
@  RutlandHatter : (31 Oct - 17:10) Hi, all. I've been reading your problems, Curlz; it's why I hate computers!
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 17:22) Hi Rutland.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (31 Oct - 17:24) CURLZ, there are contacts that are available but I can find none in the deleted section.Will keep researching more in hope than expectation unfortunately.
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 17:44) Thanks Guys. I think im about to hit an all time low.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 17:52) Curlz I'm trying to ring you, have you got your phone on? I've cracked it. It will be easier to tell you how to get them than try to explain. You'll need to be logged into your e-mail account as well
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:00) Im in Spike, but im seeing 7 emails and 5 contacts only mate. Loads of erased which I have checed and of no use.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:02) That's ok mate. Can you see the word Outlook .com at the top of your page?
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:06) Yes mate in the tab line. I clicked it to drag the page up but dont know where to go now.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:09) Next to where it says outlook there is a 3x3 matrix of dots, click on that
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:11) Done 9 boxes appeared.
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:14) It does. On the box labelled people click it
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:17) I think you should be looking at a list of your contacts
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:18) Genius springs to mind. Should I leave that bit on the top line for safety for now ?
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:20) As long as you can remember how to get into it, it should always be there
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:23) I'm logged out of your account now Curlz
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:31) Cheers Spike. Ive not stopped smiling since I saw them names.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (31 Oct - 18:38) 23.6c today in gravesend
@  Spike : (31 Oct - 18:40) No problem Curlz, pint of Guinness next time I'm in Luton
@  CURLZ : (31 Oct - 18:44) Hi Crazy.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (31 Oct - 18:55) hi
@  Spike : (01 Nov - 07:56) 9 championship clubs likely to have a transfer embargo from before the January transfer window for exceeding the permitted loss under FFP rules. 2 of the clubs promoted from the championship last season are expected to be fined for the same reason. http://www.financial...ansfer-embargo-

Goal

- - - - -