Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:12) MOT, :lol:
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:14) Consider their history for the last 10 years or so and the present owner and you can see why they have problems recruiting anybody except those that are desperate
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:15) Not many championship clubs have to look for sacked conference managers because they can't get anybody else
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:16) It is a real climb down for their very arrogant "fans"
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:17) Hockaday was IMO the strangest managerial appointment in the championship EVER!
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:18) They are trying to put on a brave face but they aren't very happy
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:19) Diddums.
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:20) A stranger one than Hockaday could be on their way there from the reports in Italian news
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:22) Bloody hell, surely not!
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:25) Apparently he has run out of Italian clubs that will take a chance on him and Cellinos director of football has been in talks with him
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:29) Well, there will always be one!
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:31) Even Oscar Garcia who seems to have a different club each season is looking like going to Watford after Leeds were trying to get him. http://www.theguardi...atford-manager?
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:38) Life in L2 is so tranquil.
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:40) Sometimes I look back to our conference days and think about how it was a lot less stressful being a Donny fan in those days
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:43) How very true that is.
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 19:47) The dogs telling me she wants a walk! I'd better go and take her otherwise she starts jumping all over me. Catch you later.
@  LakeCountyHa... : (01 Sep - 19:53) Night Spike, I also have an early day tomorrow completing on a buy to let house so time to hit the hay shortly.
@  CURLZ : (01 Sep - 20:21) Evening all.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (01 Sep - 20:36) how the hell is welbeck worth £16m
@  Anonymous Ha... : (01 Sep - 20:41) have donny signed anyone? they probably need a few new players
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 21:31) We don't need to sign anybody. How do you work out that we do?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (01 Sep - 21:44) you haven't made a good start to the season
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 21:57) 4 games away, 4 wins. There is nothing wrong with that especially as one of those wins was against the team in 2nd place in the league above. Ok Home form is iffy but will be worked on. If we needed players the away form wouldn't be 100%
@  Anonymous Ha... : (01 Sep - 22:00) you beat colchester, york and a young watford team, hardly big wins are they
@  Spike : (01 Sep - 22:09) Our team against Watford had half a dozen youngsters in it, as it did at York . You forgot Yeovil who came down from the championship with us. Teams that are buying players on the last day are panic buying, surely it's better getting who you want earlier in the window and get the players settled by now.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (01 Sep - 22:13) falcao has been having a medical at man utd all day he still hasn't signed
@  starhootsman : (01 Sep - 22:43) Spike perhaps should have played youngsters Saturday?
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 07:43) Maybe we should have done.
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 07:44) Sky missed broadcasting this yesterday. https://pbs.twimg.co...cL6IYAEVrhZ.jpg
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:02) Lyth got his 200, Yorks 443 for 5
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 11:31) You still there Spike ?
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:31) I am
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:33) I don't know if BBC have got problems but none of the cricket scores have updated for about 30 mins
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 11:34) Good. Can you get the Yorkshire score off the sky site. The beeb feed has died. Its been 443 for 50 mins. Cheers
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:35) I'll have a look
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:38) 491 for 5, Durham 262 for 8 http://www1.skysport...itions/domestic
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:39) Latest scores in the right hand column
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 11:41) Cheers for that Spike. Did Donny sign anybody last night ?
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:43) No, Donny were sorted last week. Better than having dozens of players turn you down when there isn't time to find alternatives a la Leeds yesterday.
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 11:46) 502 for 5. You have to keep refreshing the screen, it doesn't auto update like the Beeb
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 11:54) Amazingly I put up that link and the score updates. 510 now
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 11:55) I clicked on live play, try it mate.
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 12:12) Durham 355 ahead, not a bad lead, watch them make their usual mess of things
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 12:27) They came back well Spike. They owe us from last season.
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 12:31) Will we see Lancs come out after lunch?
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 12:32) Batting I mean
@  Spike : (02 Sep - 12:34) Off out shopping, back later
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 14:29) Yorks 610-6 Dec. Lancs 17-1.
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 14:54) 40-1 at tea.
@  CURLZ : (02 Sep - 16:09) Lancs 98-2. Notts 4 down. Get in.

Goal

- - - - -