Toggle shoutbox Live Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:04) The whole area around there is depressing it makes Luton look like Monaco
@  starhootsman : (19 Apr - 19:07) not mad south of the river
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:07) Cracking goal by Donny Belles, 30 yards out straight into top corner
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:09) I'm not keen on London at all, I lived there for 28 years, glad I'm out of it
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:33) FT Donny Belles 4-1 Oxford Ladies
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:33) Donny Belles top of FAWSL 2
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 19:52) mourinho loses first ever game at stamford bridge and it comes against the bottom side
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 19:53) Who's mourinho?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 19:55) 78 games it was
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 19:58) Norwich fans will just love that result!
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:01) like him or not that is an incredible record, now it looks like the scousers are gonna win their first title, last time they were champions i was watching thomas the tank engine
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:02) in 25 years
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:02) and they still think they are the biggest club in the country
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:02) I'm lost! Why would Norwich fans love to see the Belles have won Oxford 4-1?
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:15) I'm confusing you Spike. I was referring to Sunderland beating Chelsea. Norwich have four games left: Liverpool (tomorrow) and Man. Utd at home and Chelsea and Arsenal away. have a look at the prem table and you'll understand my comment.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:19) jesus
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:19) Ok spix, no wonder I didn't follow what was said. I never know what's going on in the prem, I try to avoid anything to do with it.
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:20) He rises from the dead tomorrow Crazy
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:20) That's Jesus Crazy, not me. Just in case you were wondering...
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:21) yep every easter without fail
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:22) Lol spix, don't worry mate, your turn next week. :lol:
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:22) Do you have an Easter bunny lined up Crazy?
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:23) Just had a look at that prem table, it looks more or less the same as it has done for the past god knows how many years
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:24) i got to change the sheets now, will be nice to sleep in clean sheets tonight
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:24) More importantly, have you found anyone to take you to the game against FGR on Monday, Crazy
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:25) really? liverpool haven't been top for 20 odd years and man utd haven't been 7th for 20 odd years
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:25) Do you normally sleep in dirty sheets then?
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:25) Same 6 or 7 clubs maybe a slightly different order. It must be boring watching that knowing how things are going to turn out year after year
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:26) i brought myself an easter egg
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:26) bought
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:26) It is unusual for him, he doesn't like clean sheets
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:27) Did a bunny pop out of it?
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:27) you got a spare ticket going spix?
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:27) Very droll Spike, very droll :D
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:28) No mate, sorry. But if you can get one I'll hold your hand as we walk in.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:30) there's no if about it they are sold out
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:30) I'd like to see a photo of that!!!
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:33) Ring the club Monday morning and ask if any have been returned
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:33) spix don't know how to post pics
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:35) I bought my ticket weeks ago Crazy. You could have done the same.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:35) funny isn't it, people must really want my company as they always want to know if im going to games
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:37) Self praise is no recommendation.
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:38) but i thought we would be champs long before this week so got tickets for different games, if i wanted to go to every game i'd get a season ticket
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:39) Bad planning that.
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:40) I managed to get to the game that saw you promoted
@  Anonymous Ha... : (19 Apr - 20:41) anyway i'd love to talk all night but life must go on
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:41) Good planning that.
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:42) You going Crazy?
@  GentlemanSpi... : (19 Apr - 20:44) He's gone.
@  Spike : (19 Apr - 20:45) I suspected that a long time ago. :lol:

Goal

- - - - -